DIY 01-03 JDM Civic Fog Lights

kconn

Reaction score
can u guys show me the exact buyer and item u purchased off ebay so i can get the same one .....

a direct link would be much appreciated

Thanks

ckinne

Reaction score
I just got the fog lights mounted to the bumper. Going to do the wiring tomorrow and I will post pics.

ckinne

Reaction score
Hands down the BEST DIY EVAR!

No step by step pics nor instructions. Genuine Ebay stuff!

I will have a step-by-step for all of the wiring but the installation of the fogs is straight forward. Remove the bumper, use a dremell to cut out the holes for the fogs, mount the fogs in the bumper with L-brackets, and reinstall the bumper. i have yet to figure out how i am going to do the wiring but I will probably wire the fogs to the low beams because I already have my halos wired to the corner lights. Pics to come soon!

pyaarawala

Reaction score
just a quik question guys...do the 01-02 civic fogs fit the coupe as well as it does in the sedan?..

+1 on that question, I want those fogs too. They're hella cheap. Except I'd prefer them to be clear, since I want to put 5000K HID bulbs in them. If I left it yellow, and still put 5000K hids in it, will it still come out white?

dynasty

Reaction score
+1 on that question, I want those fogs too. They're hella cheap. Except I'd prefer them to be clear, since I want to put 5000K HID bulbs in them. If I left it yellow, and still put 5000K hids in it, will it still come out white?

i think it might come out a little white with a hint of yellow. for Lexus, they have yellow capsule with their HIDs so they come out yellow. but i guess it's worth a try.

Back