jaz

Reaction score
got $1000 going straight to my car. engine is right now stock since i'm new to accord.. i want it to roar like my mustang did.. how did you guys get started with perfomance parts? curious to see some posts and how i should spend the money.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Re: $1000

got $1000 going straight to my car. engine is right now stock since i'm new to accord.. i want it to roar like my mustang did.. how did you guys get started with perfomance parts? curious to see some posts and how i should spend the money.

Chances are, your car isnt going to roar like ur mustang did. You will need major exhaust and headers work. Intake will make your car louder. Running straight pipe from the headers back will make your car very loud. Get a decent cat back system and intake. There are a few members on here selling a v6 exhaust and another selling a v6 intake. GL

i/h/e+drop+wheels=win

you cant buy all that with a $1,000. He said he wants his car to be loud.

tnguyen600

Reaction score

you drive an accord. not a muscle car. but hey! whatevs

If I were you, I'd drop that grand on a nice suspension set-up. Coilovers, strut bar, bushings, sway, etc.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score

Keep saving up, $1000 won't get you too far when it comes to modding an Accord. Intake, headers, exhaust system...they'll all help, but not by much in comparison to muscle cars.

mraw112

Reaction score

If your smart/ patient, you can turbo for that much. But in order of things I would do.
-Ebay intake
-Cam gear
-Shave head
-OBD1/tune
-header
-exhaust
Thats probably around 1000

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

$1,000 won't get you too far.. but you can search around this forum, to see how far it will get you, then make up your mind. :coffee:.

Back