turboputz

Reaction score
Re: $1000

If your smart/ patient, you can turbo for that much. But in order of things I would do.
-Ebay intake
-Cam gear
-Shave head
-OBD1/tune
-header
-exhaust
Thats probably around 1000

Last time I checked V6 people aren't swapping in OBDI ecu's.

Your estimate is whack too. A proper OBDI swap plus tune will run you over $1k easily. IDK maybe you have a tuner who charges $2 an hour or you own a dyno.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score

do you want power or do you want noise, clarify your statement and you'll get some better responses.

back to the OT

mraw112

Reaction score

Last time I checked V6 people aren't swapping in OBDI ecu's.

Your estimate is whack too. A proper OBDI swap plus tune will run you over $1k easily. IDK maybe you have a tuner who charges $2 an hour or you own a dyno.

1000 for obd1? not even close.
Parts for obd1
p28- junkyard-25$ or ebay-75$
eprom burner~70$
eprom chips-2$
conversion harness-diy~15$ or buy one ~60$
wideband-70$

Also thought it was 4cly.

Last edited:

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score

What are you looking for out of your car man? That would help out a lot in terms of us giving you opinions on what you want to do.

slow f23

Reaction score

save up a couple thousand more and get a nice h22+turbo, that'd be beastly :buttkick:

TheHunter

Reaction score

If you have a v6 and want to make it sound nice, get a Cold Air Intake or a Short Ram Intake. The v6 can sound similar to a muscle car with just an intake. If you want it to have a lot of power for 1000 bucks... uhh.... :inouteek:

jaz

Reaction score

thanks for all your responses!

do you want power or do you want noise, clarify your statement and you'll get some better responses.

back to the OT

definatly performance, i'm going to be running all that **** first before i start with the exterior. just bought a siiick sound system today, but that doesnt take away from the G... i'm defiantly slamming it tho ;)

v6indodarknight

Reaction score

if u want... i can give you my v2 intake that roams like a beast with little whistle noise every time it hits 2000rpm for $250 include ship... just pm me Kk... and mine is for v6 i think yours is too...

it'll sound pretty loud with low rumbles... woot woot...

i want to buy full coilover and don't need the intake anymore cuz it make me revvv too much... LOL...

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

If you drop your car, do it right the first time, so u dont have blown honda shocks later.

You could buy a used intake off here and then maybe find a lightly used suspension kit.

Back