jaz

Reaction score
Re: CYP sensor/Intake question

ok so my friend just needs some HEAD... work? or would it be cheaper to just give him my j30??

and hondaluver doubt me all you want on my swaps.. you're just back out to poop my party. i was only asking about my intake because i have a siiiick filter that wont fit on my pipe but i did get it on so im not looking to do that anymore.

thaaaaaanks :icon_gay:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Tell your friend to recheck his timing and that sensor.

Don't put your filter right on throttle body. In fact, just stop modding your car, period.

finch13

Reaction score

For the record, you can slip the t-belt and not bend valves. I've done it, slipped 3 teeth, no bent valves. :D

And Jaz, we can doubt you all we want. Asking about putting a filter directly on the throttle body... well, that just speaks for itself.

jaz

Reaction score

ok cool he's going to get his distributer and sensor checked today.... and yeah your right putting a filter to the throttle body should make me just drop off the face of the earth? stfu it was just a question i dont understand why you guys have to be aholes :lolhitting:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score

jaz, do what you want to your car, allright? if you want to put the filter on then doit, if you wanna tranny swap then doit, if you wanna run no muffler then doit. but dont ask us for our opinions. cause obviously you dont want to hear our responses.

jaz

Reaction score

i do want your opinions, i didnt ask if i should do it YES or NO... i asked for reasons lol if responses are going to be no dont do it you're stupid then thats pointless... w/e man i thought this site was to get help with ish

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score

if you dont like this site then join hondatech, there a whole lot more helpful than us

we help those who help themselves.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

ok cool he's going to get his distributer and sensor checked today.... and yeah your right putting a filter to the throttle body should make me just drop off the face of the earth? stfu it was just a question i dont understand why you guys have to be aholes :lolhitting:

We're all assholes. Get used to it.

finch13

Reaction score

I'm only an asshole about it because there is a already a thread on it.

EDIT: How come *** isn't bleeped any more?

EDIT 2: WTF

Back