bagoon316

Reaction score
Just ordered the following:

(3) WLED-RHP5 - Cluster
(3) 74-RHP - Cluster
(5) NEO3-R - 3mm Twist
(3) NEO4-R - 4mm Twist
(3) NEO5-R - 5mm Twist

Hopefully all goes well, I will post pics when I'm finished. $40 shipped for all, oh well. I have a burnt out clock/hazard and a burnt out cruise. So I guess its that time. I guess the only money I'll spend from that actual automotive site are the indicator lights on the HVAC. As you can tell as well, I'm going all red. Hopefully it will have a subtle yet sportier look.

Bax

Reaction score
Yea i bet your right. I changed all my interior lights to red leds and that's the only one that isn't red. Its not a huge deal but it kinda bugs me sometimes lol. I tend to get anal about little things like that if there not perfect. I'm sure its not too difficult.

Oh i know exactly what you mean, i'm a perfectionist too. Thats why i remade my gear shifter indicator piece. lol

i guess its the EX models that have that light, or new ones, idk but all i know is i looked the other day and my "auto" switch doesn't light up at all at night. :/

Just ordered the following:

(3) WLED-RHP5 - Cluster
(3) 74-RHP - Cluster
(5) NEO3-R - 3mm Twist
(3) NEO4-R - 4mm Twist
(3) NEO5-R - 5mm Twist

Hopefully all goes well, I will post pics when I'm finished. $40 shipped for all, oh well. I have a burnt out clock/hazard and a burnt out cruise. So I guess its that time. I guess the only money I'll spend from that actual automotive site are the indicator lights on the HVAC. As you can tell as well, I'm going all red. Hopefully it will have a subtle yet sportier look.
did you only get 3 leds for the gauge cluster? you do know you need 5 right? four white caps, and then a black cap that has a black wire going to it, that one is for the gas gauge.

and i wanna see pics when you get done. i only did blue, then white in my car, never red.

also, are you going to remove the paint from the back of the gauge faces?

Last edited:

Ironade

Reaction score
Yeah, I am confusing with those list...

"Just ordered the following:

(3) WLED-RHP5 - Cluster
(3) 74-RHP - Cluster
(5) NEO3-R - 3mm Twist
(3) NEO4-R - 4mm Twist
(3) NEO5-R - 5mm Twist"

Cluster has 5 bulbs...

bagoon316

Reaction score
Yeah, I am confusing with those list...

"Just ordered the following:

(3) WLED-RHP5 - Cluster
(3) 74-RHP - Cluster
(5) NEO3-R - 3mm Twist
(3) NEO4-R - 4mm Twist
(3) NEO5-R - 5mm Twist"

Cluster has 5 bulbs...

OH RLY?

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34729

3 and 3, thats what i ordered, and had a 74 bulb leftover. The rest were for all my switches and hvac. Only part that didnt come out well, it isnt bright enough.

These are the bulbs i used for my hvac and switches, i got the 2 lumen ones, and i dont think they are bright enough at all. they do have a high power led, so maybe ill give those a shot eventually.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=/instrument.html

Last edited:

4door accord02

Reaction score
now im looking to do this in LED Blue color for my gauge cluster and climate controls.Now the only thing Iam not too sure on is the Blue light output through my climate controls since they are the manual climate controls not the auto?? anyone have any pics of these done on the Manual Climate controls?

Mikey

Reaction score
Should be about the same. Get the unit off the center console and remove the surrounding pieces. Undo the backing screws and pry apart the front/back on the unit. Check my DIY for what the inside looks like. I imagine they're very similar.

Also, I believe, the manual ones have 3 bulbs of one size and 1 bulb of another size. Im willing to bet its 3-3mm and either a 4mm or 5mm. Probably a 5mm.

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
now im looking to do this in LED Blue color for my gauge cluster and climate controls.Now the only thing Iam not too sure on is the Blue light output through my climate controls since they are the manual climate controls not the auto?? anyone have any pics of these done on the Manual Climate controls?

remove the filters on the buttons in the climate control unit for better output

Back