My 6th Gen Accord Coupe

agginline86

Reaction score

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Very nice, tastefully done. Ever thought about spacing those wheels out a little?

Varnell

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. What engine do you have in there? I can see that monster trying to peak out.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. Make yourself at home. Another SSM coupe!

I noticed that your fog lenses are clear. Did you mod those or bought them like that?

Would love to see the side-shot. :)

Slates

Reaction score
Very nice, tastefully done. Ever thought about spacing those wheels out a little?

Thanks! And spacing doesn't seem like a bad idea! I just may have to look into that thanks for the advice

Welcome to 6GA. What engine do you have in there? I can see that monster trying to peak out.

Haha it really is nothing special. It's the stock V6 3.0 Liter. Nothing is done under the hood except an intake. I would swap to manual but that just seems like a ton of money and labor.

Welcome to 6GA. Make yourself at home. Another SSM coupe!

I noticed that your fog lenses are clear. Did you mod those or bought them like that?

Would love to see the side-shot. :)

Haha thanks! And these are just the OEM fog lights. Quite expensive but I think that's because they stopped producing them. Really is a good set of fogs at night though, I would recommend if money wasn't an issue.

Looks great! Any further plans?

Thanks! And I wouldn't mind getting a rear visor for my rear window but all I see for sale are the broad obnoxious ones and I don't think it would sit well with my car.. I would get the carbon fiber visor but never see them for sale. But other than that I'd like to get a new set of wheels and lower the front some more with some possible camber. Just little detailing lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back