Car related photoshoot

mx5kev

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I didn't found any thread for car related photoshoot, I didn't wish to make a post just for a few pics, so this topic is for you when you take pics of a car.

So here are some of the pics I've done with my Canon EOS1100D, I'm a beginner.

My sister's Jazz 1.4 i-vtec Luxury on the heights of Eze :

My Civic in Monaco and over Monaco in La Turbie :

A Friends CTR FK2 in Auvergne, in the middle of France at a Civic meeting :

Top Marques show in Monaco :

Think I took this one with my Cellphone, didn't have the Canon with me, it's my old man car :

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If the photos are taken with a decent digital camera or DSLR, they can go in the Photography section or the Eye Candy section. If they’re cell phone pics, they should only be in Eye Candy. That’s what I believe to be the unwritten rule anyway lol.

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. Strange to associate luxury with a Jazz, over here it’s the Fit and it’s a basic economy car, but I know it's different over there. Sort of the same with the Elantra, in Korea it’s actually a more luxurious car than here.

If a Lexus CT is your “old man car”, you’re doing alright haha. There are far worse things to drive when you’re old. I actually kinda like CT’s just for their exterior.

Monaco :love:

Last edited:

kn0x47

Reaction score
that agera :jerkit:

empty.gif

Solidus

Reaction score
Nice photos. I like the style doors on that gray car. Wouldn't mind incorporating that in one of my builds.

mx5kev

Reaction score
If the photos are taken with a decent digital camera or DSLR, they can go in the Photography section or the Eye Candy section. If they’re cell phone pics, they should only be in Eye Candy. That’s what I believe to be the unwritten rule anyway lol.

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. Strange to associate luxury with a Jazz, over here it’s the Fit and it’s a basic economy car, but I know it's different over there. Sort of the same with the Elantra, in Korea it’s actually a more luxurious car than here.

If a Lexus CT is your “old man car”, you’re doing alright haha. There are far worse things to drive when you’re old. I actually kinda like CT’s just for their exterior.

Monaco :love:

Thanks all :)

RedRyder thanks for the thread explanations, it's just hard for some people the thread rules :poker:

The Jazz, I believe that Honda tried to place it as a rival of the previous Mercedes A class. It's really well equipped, but the selling price is too high for a Honda, it funny but when it comes to cars, in France it's Deutschland über alles. Japanese cars are just chinese **** down here.

My dad isn't even 50 yet, but that's right, the Lexus is a good car, I really like it. That's me who pushed them to try it. I had the opportunity to drive it alone to go skiing, 300 km of mountains road, no highway and it's stuck to the road, I even hurt my neck in a S that I have taken to an unbelievable speed, despite the Yokohama green tires. In acceleration, I think it faster than my civic, and faster than was my mums 2.0 tdi 140 A3.

By the way I've found some DSLR pics of the Lexus I've made, wrong time of the day, too late, so the sea isn't blue and there is that steam/fog we always have :

mx5kev

Reaction score
So, I just bought a UKDM Prelude VTI S with the rare H22A8, it'll be for track use, and week ends, but I'll keep it OEM. I've got some work on it before taking it to the track, it's losing a lot of oil from the top of the engine.

Here are some Pics I took with my Canon EOS1100D and 18-55 objective, in manual mode, and some slight work on Photoshop :

Back