im running the avs double stick tape ones
if you guys could post pics that would be wonderful

Thanks

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
P1010799.jpg

3M double-sided tape.

If you do a search with 'window visors' you should be able to see pretty much all the ones that people are using.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
i dont have clear pics but i have the IN-channel weathertech ones and love them. no adhesives, no worrying about the glue wearing off and having the visor fly off either.

001Stunna

Reaction score
P1010799.jpg

3M double-sided tape.

If you do a search with 'window visors' you should be able to see pretty much all the ones that people are using.

Derek...i just got these in the mail finally and was wondering though...did you use the 3M tape that came on them or take that off and put new one. Only thing that im a lil afraid of is of course them saying bye byeee to me in the highway lol =P:tumbleweed:

This is what i just got in...
33o6x4x.jpg
fd6n10.jpg

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Derek...i just got these in the mail finally and was wondering though...did you use the 3M tape that came on them or take that off and put new one. Only thing that im a lil afraid of is of course them saying bye byeee to me in the highway lol =P:tumbleweed:

This is what i just got in...
33o6x4x.jpg
fd6n10.jpg

Used what they came with Levin, had no issues, and it's been well over a year now.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
does honda offer factory window visors for 6ga's ? or am i going to have to get weathertech or avs?

Back