Looking for a low-profile jack.

pattywak

Reaction score
There are coupons in Motor Trends (car and driver, I think) for $59.99. :thumbup:

Oh, very nice! I didn't know this. Sometimes on the website they will just go on sale randomly as well. Also, if you join their e-mail newsletter you get coupons via email!

sodaks2k

Reaction score
Oh, very nice! I didn't know this. Sometimes on the website they will just go on sale randomly as well. Also, if you join their e-mail newsletter you get coupons via email!

Holler! They also send a crap ton of stuff in the (snail) mail.

The Wicked One

Reaction score
I too bought the 1.5 ton harbor freight one after it being recommended by a few members on here and v6p. its worked wonderfully so far, but I've only had it for 2 weeks.

toomtoomvroom

Reaction score
I bought a craftsman low profile one for $59.99 The pin fell out after about 8 months. I took it back to Sears, but they don't offer lifetime warranty on their floor jacks. But since i kept the box, it had a shipping tag on it. So through the shipping tag, they determined that it was within the 1 year warranty. They ended up giving me a brand new one.

I would recommend getting a craftsman.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I bought a craftsman low profile one for $59.99 The pin fell out after about 8 months. I took it back to Sears, but they don't offer lifetime warranty on their floor jacks. But since i kept the box, it had a shipping tag on it. So through the shipping tag, they determined that it was within the 1 year warranty. They ended up giving me a brand new one.

I wouldn't recommend getting a craftsman.

fixed it for ya :thumbup:

how can you recommend something that fell apart on you lol

Back