NRG Flat Titanium Front Strut Bar

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Yes, I definitely did. Not so much in turn-in response, but I hardly ever corner aggressively with my car since I don't have the proper suspension. There was a noticeable difference in the ride quality. It feels like there's less rebound, and the car feels tighter up front (Less vibration/rattle in the front when I go over railroad tracks and small road bumps).

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
So a fellow member reminded me of another very minor issue during installation.. in order for the bar to fit as snug as possible, I bolted the bar in like this:

4498417397_d249782d75_b.jpg

Hope that helps for future buyers.

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Basically, from the hex screw furthest left in the picture, it goes hex screw, washer, bracket, bar, washer, bracket, nut. The first time I tried to bolt the bar in, I had it going bracket, bar, bracket, washer, nut. The first way I tried it, the bar was loose.

I basically, just experimented with the location of the washers.

Lucid

Reaction score
yea this is a really nice bar. i have had it installed on my car since 06 some time and (except for some scratches from working under the hood) it is still in great shape. I forget what i paid for it at the time but it was fairly cheep compared to othe name brands. It also didnt look as cheep as most nock off ebay stuff. you can see it a lil in my sig.

Millz

Reaction score
Im running a strut bar from a TL, since the firewall braces still fit would the whole TL Strut bar fit too? So like run both bars

01-03 CL/TL strut-bars are interchangable with 6g accords...

i bought a comptech strut bar that was on a 01 CL-S and it fit fine

Back