Has anyone used these?!

Darianjr1

Reaction score
certain things you cant go cheap with on cars especially anything that deals with safety. Just dont rush it better safe than sorry as I always hear. Alot of people on here I see use hawks or get the famous ebc brake pads. do some online shopping and find some discounts. if you could wait i say wait til black friday who knows might be some sales :hihi:

Honda4Life

Reaction score
certain things you cant go cheap with on cars especially anything that deals with safety. Just dont rush it better safe than sorry as I always hear. Alot of people on here I see use hawks or get the famous ebc brake pads. do some online shopping and find some discounts. if you could wait i say wait til black friday who knows might be some sales :hihi:

I agree...A couple things I will NEVER go cheap on are tires and brakes!

In regards to EBC...I have never been a fan. I have heard more negative than positive...when it comes to Hawks...again I don't know much but from what I hear they chew up your rotors...the Akebonos use to be OEM pads for the accord so I trust them...I just want them to have great stopping power.

I would wait but my brakes are sqeeling like a mofo...I need to replace them before they grind up the rotors

Darianjr1

Reaction score
I agree...A couple things I will NEVER go cheap on are tires and brakes!

In regards to EBC...I have never been a fan. I have heard more negative than positive...when it comes to Hawks...again I don't know much but from what I hear they chew up your rotors...the Akebonos use to be OEM pads for the accord so I trust them...I just want them to have great stopping power.

I would wait but my brakes are sqeeling like a mofo...I need to replace them before they grind up the rotors

true mines need replacing too but i just upgraded my suspension i might gets slotted and drilled rotors then get some pads cause im squeaking a bit. cant be stunting with squeaky brakes like a chalk board

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Hawk pads are my favorite, my buddy races with his EBC greens and loves them. I've also used wagner which are good for daily driven.

Honda4Life

Reaction score
I won't be racing my 148hp BEAST but I am a fast street driver and a hard brakers...

I don't need anything crazy but a couple things that are important to me are better braking than OEM, Quiet, Clean

I have done some reading and people are saying that I should change the rotors as well...true?

Back