Mangaflow Universal muffler

ExJR1710

Reaction score
Okay...i have looked over the threads and everyone seems to have some pretty good things to say about the Magnaflow universal mufflers...
I am looking to pick up a pair for my 99 V6 Ex but everyone seems to have different ones and i cant seem to find pictures of them on the car.

i have it narrowed down to:

Can i have your opinions and if you have a picture with them on the car...

also, i was goint o get custom pipping and it looks like i should go from teh catback and replace the pre-muffler and the resonator...is that the right setup? am i just having the muffluer shop replace them with pipping?

There is one more option...should i go with the magnaflow universal mufflers or a tsudo catback stainless steel exhaust...the one review i read on it said it was good but not lous which doesnt bother me...

I would reall appreciate your thoughts...THANKS!

truWarier02

Reaction score
I had the 14832 running stock pipe on my 4cyl a couple years ago. I loved it as it gave a nice deep tone at take-off and acceleration and its quiet when cruising. It's too bad I sold it. But now I'm just tired of how quiet my car is so I'm just saving up for a Magnaflow catback.

Check out MikeyMike's setup.
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showpost.php?p=256325&postcount=8

Very nice sound. Just swap the resonator/premuffler out for a straight pipe or a Magnaflow resonator. No need for custom piping if you go that route, IMO.

cyen008

Reaction score
i was thinking about going with the 14832 myself, I need to get two if i do so ive just been thinking about it still. I kind of wish i could see/hear these in action on one of our cars.

Back