JDM EM Civic 01-03 Fog Lights

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Hi, I have had my fog lights for over three months and I love them, but it wasnt at all how the post on eBay said.

They say it's for the Accord, and that the wiring is correct. Well, it isnt. They are all Civic connectors, except for the power source, which fits the Accords. The switch has to be held in place, because it's too big for the spacer used. The wiring is also almost impossible to figure out, because of the complete lack of instructions included. The switch included also has a connector that doesnt fit. You must unplug it, remove 5 of the 10 connectors, and plug it back in. This makes it incredibly easy to unplug or shift. I had to get the switch held together by two other people, and then electric tape it up, just so it will hold.

I paid 100 for these, and I suppose I got my money's worth. Dont buy these unless you want to spend hours wiring or switching connectors or splicing wires.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Damn $100 for some ebay em2 fogs?

Must be some bad wiring. My ebay 01-02 sedan fogs came out fine, connectors to the OEM fog switch just had to be mess with a little.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yeah, but I got them figured out. But man do they hate a negative rating, they offered me $10 to send it back, but by that time I had the bumper cut.

They even sent emails every day and called my house about twice to change my feedback.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I called them back and the number they left was for a roofing company. So, I didnt know how to call them, so I just left them alone

DirtyHarry

Reaction score
wow a 100 ! thats alot they usually dont go over 40. are they oem honda civic ?

and yea that wiring & switch is bogus, i scrapped everything after a few months and got me the oem accord switch along with 01-02 accord coupe fogs

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I like them, and they are jdm civic fogs. I paid WAY TOO MUCH for these, but I still like them. It was a 3000k HID Kit that included the fogs and the wiring, ballasts, hid bulbs, regular bulbs, and brackets.

Back