Hello 6GA!

bigcoz

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Anthony -i joined sometime late last year, but have been real busy, had surgery,been through alot in the past year. I used to have a black 2000 v6 coupe, but got into a really bad accident-you will all be happy to know i stuck with the 6th gens, particularly because of the design, and from visiting this website on and off, looks like theres a lot of cool people here. Im back in a 6th gen, this time a white sedan,4cyl, and i will try and post pics soon as possible, just under the weather at the moment.

conclusion? best car community ive ever seen, and looking foward to contribute if i can

-Anthony

Mojeans69

Reaction score
Wlecome to the site bro :thumbsup: Thats wat i call dedication. I hope you get better.......and post some pics...

bigcoz

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your kind words...i appreciate it. Rehab is a p.i.t.a. by the way, im PuertoRican (most people think Italian,European,Ecuadorian or something else). To answer your question Dinz(Danny right?),i got an automatic only because i have absolutely no idea how to drive stickshift. If i knew, i probably would have gotten a manual because its something i always wanted to learn...guess i'll have to pony up for that swap sometime down the road when the transmission goes out. And yeah, the sedan body lines are really timeless, imo.The car has 75k miles since i last checked, right now its sitting because i can't drive(shoulder surgery ftl). I will make a members ride page to post the pics i have of my current accord.

Anyway, here is a pic of my first car, 03 Crown Victoria,which i'll never regret replacing, as much fun as it was driving(burnouts + donuts + 4200lb car=:D:

2003FordCrownVictoriaLXSport.jpg

And here are the pics of the crashed accord, on Jan.3.08:

accident1.jpg

accident9.jpg

nexTOme

Reaction score
ouch.......glad to see you're ok even if that means through surgery......

tell me about it...accident sucks....

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
so u're teh new hoe whoring up teh shoutbox :leeann:

welcome bro... glad u're ok from teh accident :thumbsup:

Back