MY Road trip From Orlando TO NJ.

Goldnight02

Reaction score
Well I took my AV6 up to jersey to get it inspected. That suck! because it under my family name in Jersey. The car ran perfect all the way to jersey, But it rained all the way there. I only had too fill the car three times. it was about 1,200 mile too Jersey. Me and my wife ran up there. Long run up there. I keeped it at 85 and 90 mph all the way there. Because the inspection station close at 12:00 on Sat. So I drove all night into the morning. and got too NJ around 11:43pm.. So I race too the inspection station in the rain. just too get this car inspected. I was so tried, but I got there. But when I got it there I had too take the front tints out in the parking lot. In Wayne New Jersey. But the Car didnt pass. Because the car Rear window Tint was covering the Third Break light and the Turn light was blue.. I was so piss off about the rear Tint. The guy was being a D__K !
I told him that I just drove here from Orlando, give me a Break! but he said No.. I was mad ! But I found a place in Teaneck on Teaneck Rd that could do it for 20.00... So I got my Sticker... I was so Happy and my wife was too. I had one race on the highway going back home too Orlando on I-95 in S.C. A 95-96 prelude Si. was do about 100+++ on the Highway. I said to myself. My wife is sleep in the car. So let me play a little. The prelude slowed down, because a truck was in front of him.. So I pass the prelude and truck. So it was clear road ahead. So the prelude was behind me. So I open the car up.. 100, still behind me, 110 i'm still pull. 120 I'm still in the front 125 I hear the intake. 130 mph my wife wakes up. and "Told me too slow down. but the prelude is a car in a 1/2 behind me.. Then I see him flash his head lights . Telling me that I got him on top end.. So I had a big smile on my face that my AV6 still got it on the Road. But I wish that my intake didn't wake my wife up. because I would of hit 135mph. But it was funny too burn a prelude.... Sorry Blacknight I miss you up there...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow... all tht driving just for an inspection? well, glad it all worked out

Goldnight02

Reaction score
because the car is under a family name in jersey. and he doesn't leave in Fl.
plus I can't get the title till the car is paid off.. :mad:

Back