wings west lip kit

rawaccord

Reaction score
hello i was wondering how well the wings west w type lip kit fits.do most people here put the kit on themselves and paint themselves.i have ordered one and was seeing if i could save money somewhere instead of letting a bodyshop do all the work.I have sprayed mdf and polished timber with pray guns buy never painted plastic with paint.i am in australia and these are very rare and the shipping is killer.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
id say definitely take them to a body shop to get painted, the end result will be a lot better. as for mounting the kit...if youre the least bit mechanically inclined, it shouldnt be too hard. all you need is a little bit of time and you should be good. from what i understand, theres just a couple screws in the ends, and the rest is double sided tape.​

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
when u get them, lay them out in the sun for a while... this will help them gain back their original shape.... have a shop paint it, but installation is super easy... fitment is almost 100%

rawaccord

Reaction score
thanks for the suggestions guys.i paid 600 aus for shipping but you cant get polyurathane kits here they all seem to be fibre glass and they cost about the same just for the body kit as i paid for the lip kit including shipping.

Cpyro

Reaction score
What, 600 shipped? or 600 just for shipping?

rawaccord

Reaction score
its only because the aus dollar is higher than us is that i could afford it hehe.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
when u get them, lay them out in the sun for a while... this will help them gain back their original shape.... have a shop paint it, but installation is super easy... fitment is almost 100%

this.

95% when the ship poly urethane pieces they fold them in the boxes, and most likely you will think its deformed (like me), but eventually it will go back to normal. And install isnt hard at all, although a second pair of hands will help a lot.

Back