Any Bikers??

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
lol it kind of sucked, but it was still pretty fun. were trying to do it once a week, but probably wont happen this week cause of the rain...

LoveLee

Reaction score
rain is sucky lol. me and raymond are biking twice a week but we go around sunset so its not too hot. its really fun, and better than wasting gas driving around.

NASOHC

Reaction score
raymond loves to mountain bikes so hes trying to get me into it. mind you, i havent been on a bike in probably 5 years. so now im starting to get use to it again. but he wants me to get on the trails already and i just dont think im ready for that, as it is yesterday i fell and landed on a huuuuge rock and now i have a bruise on my butt. lol it might sound like nothing but we biked 3 miles each way yesterday, i was proud. :)

FL is flat.... it has no mountains :thinking: ??

Now here in SoCal... that's a different story! One of my favorite rides is out in Kern County, miles & miles of trail riding in high altitude; 5-7 hour ride of steep climbs, switchies and downhill fun. Here's one of my favorite MTB sites w/vids.

http://www.petefagerlin.com

LoveLee

Reaction score
lol florida might be flat but some of the state parks have really good trails.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
We are going out in about an hour so so to a local trail...can't wait...was tuning up the bike earlier today...

d1blet

Reaction score
Chicago also got the tornado warning too ryry

I got a '07 Schwinn Circuit road bike. Dropped the sh!t out of it like a day after I got it. But its unnoticeable cosmetically. Alignment is kinda fubard in the front now.

It's not as nice as CrosCntryAccord's specialized though... :(

Pics to come?

LoveLee

Reaction score
woot my mom said she would by me a bike next weekend. i dont have my own so i use raymond moms bike, but its too tall for me.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Well the outing was a success this weekend....Was rather humid though...and the Fuel EX7 ended up dominating the course haha..i am going to be spoiled now...Friend fell once, but other than that we didn't leave hurt...

Great time, but it was pretty challenging..we passed 3 guys who were lost and couldn't find the entrance haha..so we ended up leading them out...

Back