Miami 6thGen Click

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
hey man, me and andryck are pretty down so far and we don't live far from each other. i was wondering if anyone is down for a Miami meet yet at Bird Road Park. maybe sometime in October. if people are close to there maybe we can do a Miami Chapter of 6thGenAccord. i think Andryck is most likely down for this.

6THGEN_AI4

Sure thing I'm down for the meet, I got the mirror this morning and I'm gonna put the rim back on 2morrow. So I'm ready whenever you are guys.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Word! My car should be done in a Week or Week and half so the guy from the body shop claims. So then as soon as its out the next day its a meet!!! :D

6THGEN_AI4

Well let's cross fingers for the KID. Hope everything goes right. LOL

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
you guys wanna make the meet sometime in October?
we can do our first meet whatever day we pick.
and then we can do decals and **** to represent the Miami Chapter of 6thGen. Do an extended car club from here.

6THGEN_AI4

FallenAngelHIM said:
you guys wanna make the meet sometime in October?
we can do our first meet whatever day we pick.
and then we can do decals and **** to represent the Miami Chapter of 6thGen. Do an extended car club from here.

I'm down for that, october is fine, also I know a place at International Mall for the decals; I would come out with a design so I'll let U guys Know.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
ANDRYCK said:
I'm down for that, october is fine, also I know a place at International Mall for the decals; I would come out with a design so I'll let U guys Know.

Kay! Make a couple so we can all choose :) For the FL chapter :D Good looking out guys :)

Back