Double din Question

charliebitme

Reaction score
Hi I have a 98 accord coupe v6 and was thinking about purchasing a double din stereo. Couple questions, will all double dins fit? And will it fit perfect? I have a single din unit with a space under neat it right now, it looks like it would fit. Thanks in advance guys

Accordman722

Reaction score
Hi I have a 98 accord coupe v6 and was thinking about purchasing a double din stereo. Couple questions, will all double dins fit? And will it fit perfect? I have a single din unit with a space under neat it right now, it looks like it would fit. Thanks in advance guys

yes theyll fit. i have a 7in touch screen double din

lashlee

Reaction score
You can mount it with the OEM brackets or get a kit. Or do like I did and use the OEM brackets and modify the bezel to make it look closer to factory.

lashlee

Reaction score
I used the OEM bracket and used ABS plastic and bondo to build up the area around the radio. If you only use the OEM brackets you will be left with about 3/8" gap all the way around. I didn't do a write up but I can look to see if I have enough pics. I took a bunch when I redid the install. I'll see what I can come up with and let you know. In the mean time you can look at the install here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3014926/1998-honda-accord

Back