jerrychoochoo's 01 Taffeta White Accord Sedan LX "Build"

KONG

Reaction score
Yeah he had a coupe front with an OEM lip. My fault, I wasn’t talking about him modifying an 01 sedan front with a coupe lip. I was just saying he’s inspiring me to do a front lip and splash guard look if that makes any sense?

Oh, okay. I misunderstood. Yeah it makes sense.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
Speaking of problems I think my clutch slave/master cylinder is going out. Almost no pressure in my clutch and it feels really “soft”. Absolutely no fluid in the reservoir tank and I can’t find a leak, not even near the driver side carpet. Car still runs and goes into gear just fine. Or it could have air in the line but I’m sad regardless. );

Last edited:

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Speaking of problems I think my clutch slave/master cylinder is going out. Almost no pressure in my clutch and it feels really “soft”. Absolutely no fluid in the reservoir tank and I can’t find a leak, not even near the driver side carpet. Car still runs and goes into gear just fine. Or it could have air in the line but I’m sad regardless. );

Use a flash light and follow the clutch pedal rod to where it ends at the firewall. Then look below it for a wet spot. If it's dry (even after putting your fingers on it), then your leak is on the engine side (a line, or the slave cylinder).

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
Use a flash light and follow the clutch pedal rod to where it ends at the firewall. Then look below it for a wet spot. If it's dry (even after putting your fingers on it), then your leak is on the engine side (a line, or the slave cylinder).
Yeah there was a leak. Took it to the shop to have the clutch master cylinder and slave replaced. Now I am broke. );

capsidx

Reaction score
Mine went out in the way to work one day. It sure was a fun drive home. You should definitely pick up a hanes manual and save yourself some cash

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
Mine went out in the way to work one day. It sure was a fun drive home. You should definitely pick up a hanes manual and save yourself some cash
Yup same situation. Luckily I don’t work very far from home. I would but I’m not allowed to work on my car at my apartment. Shiet sucks but it’s whatever..

capsidx

Reaction score
Yup same situation. Luckily I don’t work very far from home. I would but I’m not allowed to work on my car at my apartment. Shiet sucks but it’s whatever..

So many people are in that situation. When I look for a place I make sure thats a non issue. Kind of like a no pets thing lol. But I get that sometimes we cant pick. Me personally i'd just do it anyway lol.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
So many people are in that situation. When I look for a place I make sure thats a non issue. Kind of like a no pets thing lol. But I get that sometimes we cant pick. Me personally i'd just do it anyway lol.
It’s a bummer for sure but rent is fairly cheap we can’t really be picky about the rules haha. I can do little things here and there but for the big jobs I’d have to bring it to a shop.

Back