College?

acrod99

Reaction score
Hey, i know there's some students in here, so just wonderin where do you go, and what's your major?

I'm graduating on the 22nd from McIntosh College in Dover, NH. I'll have an Associate's in Photography. :D

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i go to somerset county tech by me for Multimedia. which just adds to my loss of finances for my newly downgraded pimp-mobile:-\

acrod99

Reaction score
Oh yeah, i can't wait to start payin off my student loans!

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
U of Akron, Fire Protection, may consider 2 other associates in crim justice and emt since I've already taken half the classes required for both and it'd only be like another 2 years. I figure 4-5 years and 3 associates isn't too bad.

ryon527

Reaction score
I went to new jersey institute of technology and got a bachelors in mechanical engineering. hopefully starting my job as a design engineer on monday.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
at Virginia Tech, soph, majoring in political science. i'll probably pick up business or economics as a 2nd major and minor maybe in spanish

du3ce

Reaction score
CU BOULDER, Colorado: Junior, These are some of the majors ive had: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Economics, now Sociology probably sticking with it.

HandoEX

Reaction score
7th year senior (part time for four years now) at North Dakota State University. My major is Hospitality and Tourism Management, which is hotel management at most schools. I also am earning my minor in Business Admin.

angelplus

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
U of Akron, Fire Protection, may consider 2 other associates in crim justice and emt since I've already taken half the classes required for both and it'd only be like another 2 years. I figure 4-5 years and 3 associates isn't too bad.

Im stuck in highschool and plan on going to University of Akron, if not OSU, Kent state, Stark State, Youngstown State, Miami of Ohio, Ohio University, or my last decision would be out of state, but Im not sure yet.

acrod99

Reaction score
du3ce said:
CU BOULDER, Colorado: Junior, These are some of the majors ive had: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Economics, now Sociology probably sticking with it.
Yeah, i had sociology in HS and a class in college, and i loved it. that and psych. great majors.

Back