anyone heard or try these

Namboyz

Reaction score
thats looks interesting? i would do something like that but are there any negative effects? and im guessing it acts like a spacer as well.

MrLazie1

Reaction score

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
imagine driving on the freeway and then all of a sudden one or all of ur wheels fall off...that ish is dangerous! stay away from it cuz that thing is crap

EDIT: i know u might say u wanna get extended wheel studs and whatnot but seriously man its not worth it,its a really bad move if u do it. Just my 0.02

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
well first off...you'd have to trust the studs not to shear off. you have to also keep in mind they were made in china...therefore, reverse-engineered from a good product, have no R&D of their own, made with sub-standard materials, and produced using (basically) slave labor.

then, you'd have to trust that the stock studs won't shear off since they now have an extra load on them. lets not get into the physics of moving the center of a wheel's weight 2" further out, mmkay? :lawl: ever held a 2x4 piece of lumber? ever tried to pick it up from one end? not so easy...

and lastly, you'd have to trust that the adapters themselves won't separate in half while driving.

and as a tertiary...what would you do with an extra 50.8mm of offset?

jaron001

Reaction score
man those cant be hub centric at all lol deff not safe unless if it was a for a show car or something like that. i vote do it right the first time

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i'm gonna ban anyone who buys this crap....

*takes out banstickz*

Back