Front adjustable ball joint question

dthomas2000

Reaction score
UCA hitting? Any fixes - or is the only solution to raise her up? I searched on some forums that they cut a hole on the top to clear the bolt? Any body experienced this?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
its the camber kit on the uca's, you actually have less clearance with the camber kit ball joints than you do with the oem ball joints. no fixes. you deal with it or raise it. and if you cut a hole in the top of your strut towers, youre a ****ing moron.

and what are k2 coilovers? :eh:

Last edited:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
its the camber kit on the uca's, you actually have less clearance with the camber kit ball joints than you do with the oem ball joints. no fixes. you deal with it or raise it. and if you cut a hole in the top of your strut towers, youre a ****ing moron.

and what are k2 coilovers? :eh:

NASOHC( Ken) told me that you can hammer your strut tower up a little bit to prevent this. I might do it this weekend

Last edited:

dthomas2000

Reaction score
swollen cu: when eva you plan on hammering the upper portion of it...can u take some pics and post. I am kinda vague on exactly how to do it. (Thanks)

Sketch: sorry dude not K2 (I dont know why i even said that) but its K-sports coils. Wasn't planning on cutting the top...just a what a few people mentioned on another forum!!!

Back