Done with repairs!!!

datechboss101

Reaction score
Finally, I can put this burden off for at least a good 50k miles or so.... No more repairs for me! :lock::ehcapt::karate::computer: I will be finally taking Lucky down to Miami this Sunday for orientation.

datechboss101

Reaction score
Left CV Axle, Wheel bearings, Radiator hoses. All the others were done at Honda with OM parts.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Left CV Axle, Wheel bearings, Radiator hoses. All the others were done at Honda with OM parts.

Well, that's cool. Did you decide whether you're staying on campus, or driving home everyday? Personally I'd stay on campus, and park the Rogue in the parking lot there. Then for weekends drive home and cruise the Honda.That'll keep the miles off it. And the Rogue is just an appliance any way.

datechboss101

Reaction score
Well, that's cool. Did you decide whether you're staying on campus, or driving home everyday? Personally I'd stay on campus, and park the Rogue in the parking lot there. Then for weekends drive home and cruise the Honda.That'll keep the miles off it. And the Rogue is just an appliance any way.

On campus... parents saved money back in 05 for me, so first year is paid off. Im actually having my dad to help me to start the build for the Rogue for me, since its sorta boring to drive.

Im also trying to lower my driving on the CG and evenly distribute it between the MDX and Rogue.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back