Thoughts on Group strut bar?

Got02Accord

Reaction score
Hey guys, I want to upgrade my stock strut bar and i kepe getting confused with all the options but i see this one and for $25 there has to be a catch, But has anyone heard good or bad? I have searched and I honestly could'nt find much

Last edited:

twofast4u

Reaction score
usually those ebay ones will flex and not really do much handling wise. Do you have pics of the one you're looking at?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not sure what was there before, but get the TL/CL strut bar for starters.

001Stunna

Reaction score
I have something alike this one...
$T2eC16d,!ykE9s7t)+2hBQmussJkMw~~60_12.GIF

It cost me about $30 shipped from USA to Canada. I opened it apart and filled the inside of the bar(it is hollow) with industrial JB Weld which i obtained for free from a friend. Made sure it was packed hard inside with no bubbles or empty air pockets. Let it set for 1 week and measured it on the car and adjusted the long bolt accordingly. Once so welded the bolt all around so no movement/adjustment could further be made and re-enforced the weld joints on the shock tower brackets. I'd be willing to bet that the bar is probably stronger then 99.9% of ones out there.
Why did i go to these great lengths? Because I got the JB Weld for free and wanted to have some fun and try the idea out.

However keep in mind that an upper strut bar will not make a great difference to your car, believe it or not itll be mostly for looks than function unless you're tracking and trying to shave seconds off your time.

Back