Sleeper Cell's Coupe *56K death trap*

Shadow1

Reaction score
Yes that is caster. We use multilink rear suspension to my knowledge and the lower you go on that the further the arm moves on it's axis (there is one trailing arm that is connected to the body or frame of the car). I'm not sure though if that could ever be adjusted. I think you would need a whole slew of arms just to get the wheels in the center of the wheelwell again along with upper mounts with spherical bearings. It would look cool though because all the arms that you see under the car would be shiny and new! Haha.

lol. thats true. have you looked at the Megan Racing rear control arms for the 90-97 accord? they look like they would bolt right up to our chassis.

aa368.jpg

i looked at the rear suspension for the 1st time the other day and i was like "shnit thats a lot of arms..." lol. but immediately thought of these from MR. they look like they would fit. idk.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Update?
Did the new wheels ever come..
New wheels have come in, twice. Except both times there were things wrong with them, so I sent them back to get redone. Hopefully they will come in soon though...
lol. thats true. have you looked at the Megan Racing rear control arms for the 90-97 accord? they look like they would bolt right up to our chassis.

aa368.jpg

i looked at the rear suspension for the 1st time the other day and i was like "shnit thats a lot of arms..." lol. but immediately thought of these from MR. they look like they would fit. idk.
That may work, you'll have to see the bushing sizes and all that of course. It would be really nice to have the caster adjusted in the rear though, it's quite annoying having the wheel sit further back in the wheel well the lower you go haha.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
That may work, you'll have to see the bushing sizes and all that of course. It would be really nice to have the caster adjusted in the rear though, it's quite annoying having the wheel sit further back in the wheel well the lower you go haha.

OMFG I HATE THAT. I feel like it'd be a lot of work but for someone slammed it may be worth the trouble. Glad someone else sees the pains of it lol. I always thought my toe was completely screwed up till I heard you say something about it.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
OMFG I HATE THAT. I feel like it'd be a lot of work but for someone slammed it may be worth the trouble. Glad someone else sees the pains of it lol. I always thought my toe was completely screwed up till I heard you say something about it.

VW have a HORIBLE case of this aswell

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
sell me your wheels !
They will be for sale once my new wheels are done. I'm planning on having them refinished to a nice gunmetal finish beforehand as well, just to clean them up a bit.
I don't know if those can be used for caster adjustment, or if any other arms are required to change the caster.

Now I have a new problem though... My check engine light started blinking this morning and my car now sounds like a Subaru! I'm guessing it's a misfire, possibly due to old spark plugs, but I won't be able to check it out until like Saturday. It's annoying because my car has CRAZY vibrations at idle right now, and my cat is hitting something due to the vibrations. It sounds like **** from outside of the car lol.

Last edited:

Ryan

Reaction score
They will be for sale once my new wheels are done. I'm planning on having them refinished to a nice gunmetal finish beforehand as well, just to clean them up a bit.

I don't know if those can be used for caster adjustment, or if any other arms are required to change the caster.

Now I have a new problem though... My check engine light started blinking this morning and my car now sounds like a Subaru! I'm guessing it's a misfire, possibly due to old spark plugs, but I won't be able to check it out until like Saturday. It's annoying because my car has CRAZY vibrations at idle right now, and my cat is hitting something due to the vibrations. It sounds like **** from outside of the car lol.

sweeeeeet.

Back