ION headlights

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
The company that used to sell them no longer has any in stock, I believe I bought their last set (the lenses shown in the first post). Your only chance of picking up a set is finding them used, and I honestly don't know how successful you'll be in trying to have the lenses polished & re-sealed if they aren't in mint condition. The "ion" look is built into the manufacturing process, so you won't have much luck in replicating that style in some alternative method. My advice is if you really want them and can find a seller, pay him what he's asking. Whatever the demand for them is, it's much greater than the supply. I wish I still had mine, but they were disposed of without my permission unfortunately...a thought that still bothers me to this day.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Good luck finding them. They used to pop up on CL once in a while but I haven't seen a set in a long time. I bought mine for $150 about a year ago but they were brand new in the box and still wrapped. I know it's a bit much but how often do they pop up, new for that matter.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
I'm out of the country right now and won't be back until October but I have a set sitting in a box

Back