Muhib's 2004 Nissan Maxima SE 6MT

001Stunna

Reaction score
Re: 6th Gen Pride! Not an Accord but still 6th gen!

Thank you guys!

It is a bit high km but most of them are highway. The paint seems to be the same everywhere and there is no rust. It was a second owner car with clean title and history. I am taking little time to get used to driving a 6 speed. The reverse is tricky as there is a lockout thingy which you gotta pull and then shift to reverse. Few times I pulled to 6th gear and tried to reverse, I was like wtf why am i going forward lol.

The car is too quiet and I have done close to 5.5K to 6K rpm already and wouldnt know until I looked at the cluster.

6th gen pride never dies.

You're going to love your 6th child and neglect the other 5:lawl:

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score

Car looks awesome, always been a fan of them... maybe because I worked on the assembly line in TN from 2004-2005 :lawl:

dscf1101m.jpg

That thing have some dead hookers in the trunk!?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^I notice all 6G Max's are much higher in the front, worse than 6GA's actually. A co-worker use to drive one and it was the same deal. Not sure why.

Raul

Reaction score

the pic above does have dead hookers in the trunk. I just checked mine and despite having two 18" tires in the trunk, there is more wheel gap in the rear than the car above.

but seriously guys i missed wheelgap. Now I dont have to worry about potholes, speed bumps etc :D.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Saw the exact car on the way home from Boston last night.

Showed the wife what your new purchased looked like to give her an idea.

Congrats, LOTS of potential with that thing, enjoy!

Plzupdatesigpicnow. Kthnxbai.

Raul

Reaction score

Saw the exact car on the way home from Boston last night.

Showed the wife what your new purchased looked like to give her an idea.

Congrats, LOTS of potential with that thing, enjoy!

Plzupdatesigpicnow. Kthnxbai.

Thanks, Derek!

The Max was my wife's choice. I did have some interest in the 6th gen Maxima from before but kind of left the idea in order to get a rwd. However, for the features, price and reliability factor I got the Max. May be in future when I am more mature and have some money, I will get a nice RWD sedan for myself. For now, Max is perfect. Hopefully no mods in this car lol.

I wanted the first gen IS but could never find one in manual and in good condition. Also the interior in IS is no match for the Max.

I got wife's Z for some rwd fun:driving:

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Thanks, Derek!

The Max was my wife's choice. I did have some interest in the 6th gen Maxima from before but kind of left the idea in order to get a rwd. However, for the features, price and reliability factor I got the Max. May be in future when I am more mature and have some money, I will get a nice RWD sedan for myself. For now, Max is perfect. Hopefully no mods in this car lol.

I wanted the first gen IS but could never find one in manual and in good condition. Also the interior in IS is no match for the Max.

I got wife's Z for some rwd fun:driving:

Best of both, IMO.

So...first mods for the Max? yeah, I saw you said hopefully no mods, but come on!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Does it have the panoramic sunroof that goes to the back of the roof? Or just the standard one?

Raul

Reaction score

its called skyview roof and thats what I have. you cant open it but you can see the sky lol. Also has shades to cover the roof from inside if too much sunlight is coming in.

Back