What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^Yeah, I think you're right man. If there was nowhere for the animal to go but up, lip would have to be toasted.

Kinda makin me think twice about getting GC's to go lower. But then again can't live life in fear.

Absolutely, only a quarter mile at a time.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Lol.

This is all just a bit disheartening since I just had my front lip repainted and clearbra’d, thought I’d never have to do anything with it again. And now it needs taken off and fixed, or possibly replaced.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
For sure, especially after just having it redone.

Don't bother with a replica, hit up Muhib for his and find someone to buy the sides/rear.

I actually put on the front lip, just to remind myself of how it looks. Can't wait till it's painted/mounted.

Raul

Reaction score
damn sorry about the mishap with the lip, Chris. Any way to fix it or repair it? When I bought mine, it already had a bad crack and I fixed it by myself.

So far 2 people flopped on me for oem kit. I guess the locals dont realize the value of authentic stuff.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
^Yeah, I think you're right man. If there was nowhere for the animal to go but up, lip would have to be toasted.

Kinda makin me think twice about getting GC's to go lower. But then again can't live life in fear.

No chris, you would have done better if you were slammed, that animal would have nver made it under your car and your fogs would have been working fine :)

SportBilly

Reaction score
People.... I have a serious question....

my 98 EX i4 has 200000 miles...
i have notice that the engine has some soft trembling....
Should i be afraid??
does it need any valve check up???

Mikey

Reaction score
I just let it lay out in the sun and dry, then just throw it in my car somewhere, lol. It's an awesome chamois though. Way better than the one I bought for almost double that price. -__-
Hm. Maybe I'll give that a try.

Who is that in your avatar? I remember that pic but I can't remember the girls name dern it...
As soon as I saw it, I thought the same thing. I was like, "Who is that..?" :lawl:

Chris, what the hell, man? LOL. Were you on a neighborhood street or back road?

That's reason #6 on my list of things I'm worried about being lowered. I'm picking up a slammed car in 3 days followed by a 150 mile drive back home. Psyched but I'm kinda freaking out a bit, lol.

Back