Hi everyone I'm new!

Hondagirl2001

Reaction score
hi! I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone- im from new jersey..I just purchased a 2001 accord coupe ex (4 cylinder) it's silver. It had one owner. IT HAS ONLY 92,000 Miles on it.

I had a 2010 accord LX-S but I had to surrender it. I was on life support last September with a rare sickness called Lemierre's syndrome and I did not have health insurance since I was new to my job. So I had to file for chapter 7. Anywho,($600,000 worth of medical bills) almost a year later I am recovered and healthy. I got an older Honda because I did not want high car payments anymore. So far the car has been good, had a transmission issue that was covered by warranty thank god!

So are these accords reliable? what issues are they known for? what mileage do you have on yours? I hope it lasts a long time I really like this car. Well thanx guys =)

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
only real issue is the auto transmissions. welcome and glad to hear you are healthy again. prepare yourself for an influx of welcomes and people asking for pix. haha

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.
As far as reliability goes, they're very reliable minus the automatic transmissions. They seem to be the most common issue. Since it appears you've already had trouble with yours, I would recommend looking into having a separate transmission cooler installed.
You're car has super low mileage though for other peoples mileage you can look here clicky
Welcome to the site.

oh boy... :rolleyes:
:lawl: my thoughts as well:henry:

ActNow

Reaction score
Hello welcome to the site, glad you have fully recovered and to get such a rare sickness must have been quite a shock. Take good care of the car and the car will take good care of you.

Last edited:

LeAccord

Reaction score
Welcome to the site ! I'm sure you'll find lots of information you're looking for by using the search function, and if your question still isn't answered, a lot of us here have plenty of knowledge to answer most, if not all of your questions regarding our accords' :thumbsup:

Back