COACH INTERIOR - LOTSA PICS - Opinions??

gold4door02

Reaction score
I posted a couple of pics up on my members ride thread of my new interior wrap job and didnt get a whole lot of feedback. . .Hoping I could hear some more from you guys and gals. . .Also if your in NY I have done a couple interiors now and looking to get some cash together for suspension and retrofit parts. . .Id even be willing to work out partial or full trade for work. . .But mainly just wanted to see what everyone thinks????​

DSC04780.jpg

DSC04754.jpg

DSC04734.jpg

DSC04814.jpg

DSC04811.jpg

DSC04810.jpg

DSC04806.jpg

DSC04804.jpg

Also heres a pic of my custom painted slim edition PS2. Originally it was all Naples Gold Metallic to match my car but didnt like the way it looked so painted it gunmetal w/Naples Gold emblems added. Might change it up again but for now this is what Ive come up with. . .

DSC04793.jpg

DSC04820.jpg

DSC04842.jpg

Any comments positive or negative are appreciated. . .Eventually I plan to do the outer sections of the leather seats w/the COACH material but thats still in the practice stages. . . Thanks for checking it out!

JEER42

Reaction score
The Coach interior I'm not crazy about. The workmanship on the other hand looks flawless, very very nice.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^What he said. Nice job, I always hear the headliner is the worst part.

Cute kid btw.

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
Its a little too much, I would've cut back on some but I do appreciate a very nice job, well done!

Back