FS: Acura TL wheels FOR SALE

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Most likely getting rid of my TL wheels. Had plans of getting them powdercoated, but decided to go a different route and once I needed to buy new tires, figured I would go for wheels the exact color I wanted. THEY ABSOLUTELY NEED NEW TIRES. They are worn down from camber as far as you can possibly drive them lol. Wheels themselves are actually in pretty damn good condition.

Price: Looking for $250. I got them for $300 last spring with tires almost gone, and I just rode them out so I'm taking a bit of a hit, but if it's for someone on 6GA it's all good by me.

Only looking for local unless at buyers expense. At that point though you're better off going to a junkyard with those shipping costs.

DSC06131.jpg

DSC06140.jpg

Last edited:

J30MAN

Reaction score
:ughrun: Theres no way ill be able to come up with the cash before these are gone...fml. GLWS.

EDIT: and theyre 06's :bowdown:

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Oh correction, 06 haha. Theyre not completely untouched. They have minor, and I mean absolutely minor curb rash. The deal with that is though when I first cleaned them I got the black marks out of it, so they have the slight curb rash texture, but thats really all. I will have them all cleaned and polished for the buyer :)

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
Ny is just too far
if u was in texas id have had cash in ur hand
glws but i knw u dont need it

Back