Need Fog Light Help

jdmcg06

Reaction score
1. I bought some fog lights, and have an 01 4 dr accord. i think i may have to cut through the bumper to get those oem fitments of where the fog lights would go, out. it looks to be glued in there, but let me know if theres another way.

2. The Wiring. I used my logic and i know where all the wires can fit besides the one that is connected to a little black box saying fuse on it, it has 2 red and white wires coming out of it, where do those wires go?? the other end of that leads to the on/off switch. then you have the extender wire, that extends all the way to the fog lights, form the on/off switch. where do i put these wires/how do these wires even fit, and how do i get them from the back to the front where the fog lights are????

then i noticed the fog lights also came with some brackets, 2 mark Left, 2 mark Right and 2 others, how/ and what do i do with them?

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I had to cut my front bumper but I have the 01-03 civic fogs. If that's what you have then I made a thread on how I got mine to fit

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If you bought OEM fogs, there are installation instructions in the master DIY list.

Back