sodaks2k

Reaction score
Wait for it....

1999999.jpg

booya!

200000.jpg

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
^Nice,didnt wanna calibarate mine to be like yours but i still got a pic of mine from yesterday though.

2010-03-27200735.jpg

I've driven over 18k miles in the past one year,whch are mostly highway lol

Sobe

Reaction score
Just hit 107k the other day. Car is getting serviced at the local Midas today (know an owner), and looking to swap in a 5-speed manual this summer.

I plan on piecing together a turbo setup later in the summer, and installing it with some friends (one will be doing some work on the F23 beforehand, to get it ready).

Last car was a 96 Accord LX, that lasted 258k miles before I wrecked it in a parking lot... ;-(

chriskarel

Reaction score
i have a 98 4 banger sedan with 92k on it. i need to get the timing belt done soon. either of you guys remember how much that was for you? and did you guys replace the water pump at the same time like a lot of people say you should?

My local Honda dealer replaced my timing belt and water pump for like $400. A little high I've been told, but I have the peace of mind that at least it was done by pros. My gf got hers done by a friends dad for $200, but I don't trust my baby in back alley garages ya know?

Back