High Mileage 6th Gens

skabone

Reaction score
paypalbid said:
my 98 accord has 216,000 miles and running strong.
is it still the orignal motor? I'm at 175k now, but on my 3rd.:( the destruction of the 2nd one was not my fault. I killed they orignal fair in square at 150k, #2 went due to a timing belt tensioner that failed 10k into the swap.

jccg5

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
gimme 5 more yrs at least :p

man my car 01 and is only 74 k and i already thinking im putting mileage on it fast...because...i live in arizona...and it can get as hot as 115...and i never use ac ahahah i just love that warm heat blowing on yo face and it make u feel like u got bitch slap from some one...ahh.a.a. BUT STILL NO AC :peace: and when i put the car is was around 64k now about 8 month later 74 k...and from my house to my colledge is 3 mile ...and from my colledge asu to phoenix is 45 mile..and im going to phoenix everyday so DOEST THAT ALOT.. :thumbsup:

skabone

Reaction score
jccg5 said:
man my car 01 and is only 74 k and i already thinking im putting mileage on it fast...because...i live in arizona...and it can get as hot as 115...and i never use ac ahahah i just love that warm heat blowing on yo face and it make u feel like u got bitch slap from some one...ahh.a.a. BUT STILL NO AC :peace: and when i put the car is was around 64k now about 8 month later 74 k...and from my house to my colledge is 3 mile ...and from my colledge asu to phoenix is 45 mile..and im going to phoenix everyday so DOEST THAT ALOT.. :thumbsup:
74K, your motor is a youngin'. your still about a year or two away from thinking about doing the timing belt.
how can you not use AC out here? I think I'd die without it when it really gets hot out here. Although the weather this past weekend was awesome out here. Its supposed to hit some tripple digits by the end of the week though.:(

jccg5

Reaction score
skabone said:
74K, your motor is a youngin'. your still about a year or two away from thinking about doing the timing belt.
how can you not use AC out here? I think I'd die without it when it really gets hot out here. Although the weather this past weekend was awesome out here. Its supposed to hit some tripple digits by the end of the week though.:(

well bro...lol haha i just love my car running with no ac...ahah when my friends said..put on teh ac ..i said is broke ahahh...and he believe it...i dont want the car to be doing 2 thing at same time..ac and running the car...lol..and well that just me...and bro..we should hang out sometime..and i went to phoenix like everyday...45 mile each time :(

skabone

Reaction score
jccg5 said:
well bro...lol haha i just love my car running with no ac...ahah when my friends said..put on teh ac ..i said is broke ahahh...and he believe it...i dont want the car to be doing 2 thing at same time..ac and running the car...lol..and well that just me...and bro..we should hang out sometime..and i went to phoenix like everyday...45 mile each time :(
I'd be down for hanging out sometime. let me know what you have in mind.

Back