High Mileage 6th Gens

floating doc

Reaction score
I guess I'll jump in here with my second post. I've got a 99 coupe, f23 mt with 189,000 miles. Still pulling down 30 mpg on every tank until the last one. It's getting hot here and I've started running the AC. Last tank: 29.3 mpg. I'm doing about a 50:50 mix of highway and town miles.

SomethingRandom

Reaction score
running at 220kms, smooth as a top still, CG2, so a bit of a rarity, tranny's been done, going to go with an intercooler over the summer here or just swap it if I find a 7G MT for a good price (LSD would be great, but not at a price premium of 2000+$$ when I can pick up a 7G for ~700ish)

paypalbid

Reaction score
314,7xx miles. average 29-30.8 mpg. Will post pic of the odometer once it reaches 325k which will be some time by the end of summer.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
314,7xx miles. average 29-30.8 mpg. Will post pic of the odometer once it reaches 325k which will be some time by the end of summer.
I don't know if you're telling the truth...

paypalbid

Reaction score

Why would you say that ? What facts or data do you have to discredit my post ?

Other members on this forum such as Juicebox00 and IDriftYou have seen my car and can verify the condition and state of the vehicle. I have owned this car brand new since 1998 with 27 miles on it and took very good care of it from the beginning. I now have many other vehicles including a Tacoma Truck, BMW M5, and a Suzuki SV650.

As far as the mpg goes, its called hypermiling (drive like grandma 60-65mph)

Last edited:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score

Why would you say that ? What facts or data do you have to discredit my post ?

Other members on this forum such as Juicebox00 and IDriftYou have seen my car and can verify the condition and state of the vehicle. I have owned this car brand new since 1998 with 27 miles on it and took very good care of it from the beginning. I now have many other vehicles including a Tacoma Truck, BMW M5, and a Suzuki SV650.

As far as the mpg goes, its called hypermiling (drive like grandma 60-65mph)
Relax I wasn't being serious haha

HomerJay

Reaction score
186K...all she needs is a new starter (still on the original but it's getting testy) and radiator (Mishimoto sitting in my dining room) and she should be good for quite a while longer.

Back