Inspection sticker Boston Area

Jefe02

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows someone in the Boston area for inspection stickers. I have a bad cat and illegal tints.
Any input would be appreciated.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows someone in the Boston area for inspection stickers. I have a bad cat and illegal tints.
Any input would be appreciated.

Pay off an inspector, cheapest and best route.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
that's not the cheapest route lol. illegal stickers can go up to a hundred bucks or more.

if it were me i'd put the cat back on. not sure why people go catless, unless you're looking to squeeze every single horse out of the accord. are you?

Jefe02

Reaction score
No the cat is still on the car its just broken and it keeps throwing a CEL and i don't want to spend the money for a new one.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
My guy takes $80 to pass it, cheap and easy. My cel was on for my avalanche and my windshield was cracked on my beemer, he passed both of them.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Jefe02

Reaction score
So i should just go somewhere and offer them more money to pass me?
I guess that shouldnt be to hard

CHID0

Reaction score
Get a new cat.....$100 Magnaflow from Advance Auto, throw it on and I'll recommend a spot that i go through (hit me up on pm) You won't need to pay anyone off, the spot i go to is just laid back. I'm dumped with an exhaust that has leaks galore and i pass year after year without issue. As long as you're not throwing a code you should be good. So get that cat taken care of, it'll be cheaper than paying someone off....

Back