Departing with my CG :(

djmerkone

Reaction score
Im kinda tired of seeing those xB's... kinda played out lol
Nissan still sounds very nice... looking for a grampa ride LMAO

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
SE-R...i know 3 guys I go to meets with that them. Drop it a big and a little engine work nd those things actually arent that slow

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
why not go with a brand new 2011 accord???

6-6 if u got the money!!!

if not, like me, get the 5spd manual!!!

its lots of fun!!! and a beautiful car :naughty:

djmerkone

Reaction score
I really dont want to get into payments for a 2nd car, as Im still trying to pay off the wifes ride. I have cash and im trying to make the right choice. The new accord is sessy... but its too sporty for my liking at this moment. I literally need an abuelo whip LOL... non domestic however. the s2000 and 5th gen accords are really my only oher sporty options, but been there, done that, still got scrap laying around lol.

Who knows... lets see what happens.

Bond4387

Reaction score
Well whatever you choose, good luck with the next vehicle. I'm sure you'll enjoy it just the same

1slosedan

Reaction score
I can't think of many times were I have seen 5th gen Accord and S2K on the same list of things someone wants to buy.

SER Altimas / SpecV Sentras are sort of quick, but they don't have a huge aftermarket support, and they are generally fairly pricey to mod.

Judging by your list your comfortable with spending a decent amount. Why not look into WRXs, Trailblazer SS, 3 series BMW, or grab one of these Fiat 500s while they are unusual.

djmerkone

Reaction score
^ Not a bad idea... I like the newer 3 series BMW's and the WRX wagons... lets see if i can pull it off. :naughtyrun:

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
get an 04 tl...those are fresh and that year is a little cheaper than the newer ones.sporty and roomy,nissans are expensive to mod but if you get the se-R it is pretty sporty too.But in the end its an altima,i see hoodrat girls driving altimas with chrome rims on the daily.:eusa_doh:

Back