Departing with my CG :(

RedAccord02

Reaction score
Your choice of cars is way off. How much money u playing with? because were going from a 5th gen accord that can be had for 2 or 3k to a s2000 which is at least 10k im assuming. plus a 2 seater roadster, to well a accord lol. If you just lookin to lay low go with the cheapest reliable car. Pay the wife's car off, and then you got a nice down payment towards a new car. From the list you have id go with the avalon those are good cars. Very chillin rides. Not the nicest looking cars but theyre luxurious, quiet, smooth and reliable.

Last edited:

BXR4T

Reaction score
^ Not a bad idea... I like the newer 3 series BMW's and the WRX wagons... lets see if i can pull it off. :naughtyrun:

Hey, If you are looking into Subaru, get a 2005 Legacy GT. 2.5 liter Turbo (bigger engine than the 02-05 WRX's), SUPER CHEAP INSURANCE (classified as a family car), and with the amount of money you are looking at spending for mods- Put that into the LGT and your "grandpa" car will smoke 95% of the WRX's out there, including some STi's. Check out legacygt.com.
To top it off, an adult can sit in the back of the legacy and feel perfectly fine with the leg room, you can't do that with a rex.

P.S. I know this is an old thread, just thought I would help out if you hadn't made a decision yet.

Back