Earthquake 8/23/11

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
didn't feel a thing... here in ga... and even if it hit 9.0 here in the east coast... we'll be fine...

but roy.. if it hit west coast... u cali people won't be in the coast line anymore... u guys will be your own island!!! :hide:

dadams

Reaction score
i felt it... didnt realize what was going on cause they were working on my building, it wasnt until it got stronger and i saw cars in the parking lot start shaking.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Umm im kinda pissed i didnt feel sh1t!!!!
All my coworkers said they felt it... I want another one!!!

same here ... everyone was talking and stopped all of a sudden i asked what happened and they gave me that crazy look ...lolz

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
I didnt feel much here at my job, but my grandmother in Jersey City said she was in bed and the bed shook wildly and a stand up fan fell over.
regardless of how large or mild it was, it can be scary for someone who has never experienced something like that before

bagoon316

Reaction score
i am loving this stormy weather!!

i dont mind the rain and thunder in the afternoons at all. though i am a lil nervous about this irene chick blowing up the coast. im supposed to be driving to key west friday afternoon for my vacay. hopefully the dumb broad doesnt foil my plans. looks like we'll be ok.

same here.. frikkin wind blowing leaves in my garage

haha, i hate that. im a garage sitter when it rains, the lady calls me a red neck. far from it.

Back