My uncle trolled me really hard...

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
So I was just recently across town visiting some family with my dad. I rode with him in his truck, but I still had my keys with me (I only have one car key). Before I left it was perfectly sunny outside and really hot (there has been a drought in Houston for a very long time now) so I left my windows open a bit and left. While I was at my cousins' house about an hour across town my uncle gives me a call asking if my keys were at home, because a freak thunderstorm swept through and my windows are still down. I check the news and its true, the area I live in is f***ing flooding hard. I told him to go out and do something to cover it up and he tells me "nothing I can do now, If only you had a spare key I would go roll the windows up. Too bad." then hangs up... At this point I began to basically s**t bricks. All I could think of is how bad its gonna be, my seats and carpet are ruined, radio/door electronics fried, basically expecting the worst. I literally almost broke down and cried like a b**ch in front of all my family because I thought the inside of my car was gonna be flooded out. Finally make my way home, and as I'm pulling through the neighborhood my heart starts pounding fast. Pull down my street and my car has bags taped over the windows. Went over to check on it, not a drop of water inside. Turns out my Uncle had put bags over the windows before the rain even hit, he just wanted to scare me enough so I would stop being lazy and finally get a spare key for my car made...

Frisky Arab

Reaction score

That is just how much I love my car :p That and I spent an outragous amout of money to get all its engine trouble fixed. It has only been out of the shop for about a week and a half now, so major water damage on the interior would've put me in debt.

slowaccord

Reaction score
well ur a frisky arab. shoulda jumped on ur magic carpet and flew down to ur car!

hahah i kid! :x

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
At least he used punctuation, and capitalized the first letter of a new sentence.

Back