Brad2274's 1999 V6 Pearl red Coupe

Negiking

Reaction score
It looks sooooo good this is the kind of inspiration i needed for my car :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Varnell

Reaction score
Brad, I'm currently brainstorming ideas for the interior of my coupe. Do you have a thread for your interior overhaul? I see rsx seats, type a steering wheel, and a tl dash. I'm pretty sure you also painted the interior since it doesn't quite look charcoal. I'm really interested in what you did for the read trim. Looks great, all in all.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Brad, I'm currently brainstorming ideas for the interior of my coupe. Do you have a thread for your interior overhaul? I see rsx seats, type a steering wheel, and a tl dash. I'm pretty sure you also painted the interior since it doesn't quite look charcoal. I'm really interested in what you did for the read trim. Looks great, all in all.
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41178 something like this? I know it doesn't include the seats and all but.....

Brad2274

Reaction score
That dash thou easy or hard install
easy to bolt in hard to wire
srry if this was asked but how do you like the RSX seats? Hard to get a custom welded rail? I've heard complaints about comfort but I really like those seats!
02-04 seats suck, i had a pair, hard as rocks. but i have 05-06 seats and i love them, very comfy. i cut the mounts off both seats and welded the oem mounts to some steel plates then to the seats, not very hard
Wow those retros look fantastic
thanks! tried to make them stand out:)
God your accord is beautiful....
thank you:rolleyes:
It looks sooooo good this is the kind of inspiration i needed for my car :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
go for it man!

yes someone linked it for me:) there's another for the dash swap as well. About the paint, the vinyl on the panels is painted with duplicolor vinyl and fabric paint(flat black) and it matches honda/acura black (doesnt match charcoal well) almost perfectly, can't tell the difference! feels nice and has lasted 2+ years. id suggest using it on all the panels as the normal satin spray paint on the plastics scratches and wears easily, id like to re do it someday. Also dont paint the carpet, just never looks right, pay the $100 for new black carpet.
the red is just some cheap fabric store suede, id suggest buying alcantara as this stuff faded in a few months, the headliner suede is still good though. just a matter of gluing fabric over the leather, it's temporary until i can afford some perf leather for it.

Damn son, that color is sexy! One of the cleanest coupes ever
Thanks man!

Varnell

Reaction score
This shot gets me every time.

IMG_20140730_172556_zpsdgg6zwom.jpg

Did you ever find the pics you had from welding your RSX seats to the accord bracket? I'm looking to do mine in the next couple of weeks. I keep my back seat down to keep from falling flat every time I let the clutch out. lol

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
IMG_20140730_172556_zpsdgg6zwom.jpg

What A sick interior... Def OEM+

Oh, hello there Brad. I see you there haha.

Back