Need help stalling hesitation

Marcel96

Reaction score
Need some help diagnosing my Accord it has about 195k miles. Whenever I drive for about 30-45min i get a hesitation and bogging almost to a stall the idling gets rough. It usually when I try keeping a steady speed or a normal take off from a light or stop sign. If I go over 3k rpm it usually isn't a problem. I don't know what to do I have no CEL lights but I did have code p0420 that is because it doesn't have a cat. I also had p0300 p0302 p0303 and p1399. I have changed the fuel pump spark plug and wires rotor and cap and also distributor. Ignition switch ignition coil it has a cold air intake if that has to do with anything. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

irtiza18

Reaction score
I dont think that P0420 code has to do with your issue, you have a test pipe/ HFC on it or so correct?

Blazinqwickly

Reaction score
For all you know your check engine light could be burned out, I have a failing ABS system and never knew till I had to mash the brakes hard one day and they locked up, all because of a lil light bulb.

So moving on to your issues, you are obviously having miss fires on all cylinders, so of course it's not going to have any power because nothing is firing in time with one another when it's trying to combust, hints the term "Miss fire" Sounds to me like when you replaced the distributor it must not have not been timed correctly and causing your miss firing and lack of power.

G.L.

Back