Frankensteins Official Thread

NSWDoc

Reaction score
CBR...yes indeed...they do what they need to do. LoL!

NSWDoc

Reaction score
Sounds like a fun car. My favorite rear-wheel import was my RB-25 S13 before people even know the swap worked for the general public...so much money to do it years ago but so fun...[emoji851]!

NSWDoc

Reaction score
Give me a few years and I'll have another Gixxer and we can run them...lol!

capsidx

Reaction score
This lawnmower makes power all the way through its power band mr V6. I think your diesel like powerband (6800 redline for autotragic) wouldnt have an advantage over my light (for sure) free revving CG. I have teh same platform, lighter engine and a wider powerband. I think id have a pretty good chance. As for the 86 I cant speak for that because its more or less the same as mine but ive never driven one. Ive ony seen a few (bada$s looking) and know they take turns like they dont exist. If it was a circuit Sketch would kill but if it was a drag it would be a close rase but the 86 has the advantage of being lighter than even my CG and having basically the same power on top of having a bunch of technological that would probably give it an edge lol

NSWDoc

Reaction score
I have $4,000 worth of suspension and own people with purpose built circuit cars at VIR and on the mountain roads yet I will drag your little four down the road. Come play bro...it will be fun...then I'll give you a box of tissues for the tears.

Accordx

Reaction score
I'll watch from the side so my little f23 and auto transmission don't explode but it would definitely be interesting lol :waytogo:

capsidx

Reaction score
Yea I was passed by an m3 yesterday which proves even my motor isn’t $hit lol. Doc will tell you he’s beaten plenty in races but we know it’s not true :lawl:

NSWDoc

Reaction score
Yeah yeah...come visit or I can when you finish your transit...[emoji3]!

capsidx

Reaction score
I'll watch from the side so my little f23 and auto transmission don't explode but it would definitely be interesting lol :waytogo:

Yea, you should be watching from the side. I wouldnt want to get exhaust on that pretty little face :lawl:

Back