Iacv

turboaccord98

Reaction score
So I am in the process of returning my car to stock so taking off the turbo and everything. I was wondering if anyone could tell me which line goes to the IACV. I know the two coolant lines on the bottom but where does the third line go? I thought it was for vacuum but not sure where there is a vacuum line that size. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I believe it's somewhere under the IM .. If no one chimes in I'll go out and look. F23 right ?

turboaccord98

Reaction score
Yeah it's an f23. I don't think it's under the TB I just have it hooked up to the vacuum line on the intake on the manifolds flange. It's the only one I found that was the same size. I think it is correct. I still have serious idle issues though. It jumps from 1k to 3k. I don't have vacuum leaks, I put my hand over the TB and the car dies right away and holds the suction super hard until I let go.

My next thought is to double check the cooling system and make sure there is no air in there, otherwise I'm afraid I may need to drop some $$ on a new IACV/FITV. I tried cleaning them but it didn't change anything.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Back