Turn Signals not working

Long's99

Reaction score
The other day i was putting in a new deck for my 99 ex sedan, had an epic fail, now my turn signals arent working?? hazards work.. lights work.. its just the signals that arent working.. any help?

001Stunna

Reaction score
Did you check for blown fuses? Made sure you reconnected the plug on the back of the clock and flasher unit if you disconnected it for some reason?

Take the damn battery negative side off next time, so you dont fawk **** up

Long's99

Reaction score
ima have to check the fuse.. i plugged in all the wires behind the clock.. which fuse do i check?

001Stunna

Reaction score
Common sense would say the turn lights fuse in driver side fusebox. Its a 7.5amp fuse.

Nevertheless, check fuses 9/10 in driver side box.
Fuse 9/10/11 in passanger side box.
If those are good, check the hazzard relay in engine bay fusebox.

Long's99

Reaction score
alright thanks man.. one more problem.. when i press the a/c when my car is running.. the car shakes.. you might know the problem??

001Stunna

Reaction score
alright thanks man.. one more problem.. when i press the a/c when my car is running.. the car shakes.. you might know the problem??

Does this happen when the car is idling or even when you're driving in normal street speeds? Does the shaking only happen for a bit once A/C is on and then stop or does it keep going on until your turn the A/C off?

If it only happens at idle it could be your idle is set too low. When the A/C kicks in it brings that idle even lower and hence the shaking.

If its happening even while driving, it could be your a/c compressor going bad, could even possibly an alternator going bad.

Start with easy things and check the tension in the A/C belt and tighten if necessary. You can fully remove the belt and turn the a/c compressor by hand...it should turn with some resistance.

Last edited:
Back