Shifter Cable!!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not too sure on the reliability of a used shifter cable, so I don't know if that's worth it or not.

4door accord02

Reaction score
Not sure if they ship to canada but majestic honda has it for 116. I believe it's the cable assembly minus the hardware. It's number 6 on the diagram (Part# 54310-S84-A01)

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com...(LEATHER)&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=SHIFT+LEVER

Not too sure on the reliability of a used shifter cable, so I don't know if that's worth it or not.

they dont ship to canada thats the only thing or I would be all over that..

Im not to sure either whether to go used or not?? but need my car asap and wait from tasuto will probabaly be til late next week

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Setting up something to get things shpped to the US isn't an option, I guess?

4door accord02

Reaction score
Setting up something to get things shpped to the US isn't an option, I guess?

I probably dont have the time to do this myself with my son taking up a lot of my time??? how many hours or how much would be a decent price to pay for the labor>??:eusa_doh:

Thank again,

9450erick

Reaction score
im in need of cables too. we can set up something since im in the states
its not that hard to change them took me about 2hrs my first time, then its like a 30 min job lol

4door accord02

Reaction score
its not that hard to change them took me about 2hrs my first time, then its like a 30 min job lol

Pm'd you....now im gonna strongly consider doing this myself.. i gotta look into this.. any DIY 'S HAHAH ???

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

What's the length on the cables? I have the ones that came with my euro-r motor set.

4door accord02

Reaction score
ended up paying 180.00 to have the new shifter cables installed.Like I said I just didnt have enought time for this one........:furious:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Wait 180 just for the installation? Fck that I would have made the time, even if that meant no sleep.

Back