Wheel Fitment Thread

001Stunna

Reaction score
Gents and maybe 1 or 2 ladies :p
On the verge of pulling the gun on some 17x7 and they pretty much can be had with either 45 or 38 offset.
From my research and looking around 17x7 with 45 offset with 205/50/17 tires should fit with no issues and no fender roll required correct?

Plus im thinking that i can alyz add spacers and make the 45 into a 38, but cant bring the 38 into a 45.

slaiguy

Reaction score
would i have problems running 225/35/19s, 8.5" wide w/ 32et? coupe dropped on neuspeed race springs btw...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
would i have problems running 225/35/19s, 8.5" wide w/ 32et? coupe dropped on neuspeed race springs btw...

You won't be tucked so you should be fine.

You may want to roll your fenders though, especially in the rear.

The drop on Neuspeed's, is pretty aggressive, so unless you have some aggressive camber to match, you'll want to roll the fenders.

keychain is running 18x9's with +20(approx), and dropped on coils, so you should be fine. Although there are other factors in his setup to accomodate this.

Boostedv6

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Need some professional advice as I am thinking of getting these rims.

18x8.5 et40 ... with 235/40/18...

Afraid it might need roll/pull...

1999 Honda Accord EX-V6 2Dr lowered on Eibach Sportline/Koni Yellow Shocks.

Much Thanks!!

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Need some professional advice as I am thinking of getting these rims.

18x8.5 et40 ... with 235/40/18...

Afraid it might need roll/pull...

1999 Honda Accord EX-V6 2Dr lowered on Eibach Sportline/Koni Yellow Shocks.

Much Thanks!!

You'll be fine. Really the only people who have to be worried about scraping is those who are lowered on something more than just springs

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Quick question.

Dropped on Type 1's, and waiting for my camber kit to come in. I want my camber to obviously be as close a feasibly possible to 0.

Im running 17x7 or 7.5 (dont remember) +40 offset and im tucking right now, plan on raising my car up a bit in the back because if you look at the side skirt it gets lower as you go back which im not liking.

When I picture my rears with no camber, I can tell I will need to roll my fenders, but MY PROBLEM is the end of the bumper, the corner where is meets the fender. Will that rub? I'm nervous that I will. Heres a pick of how im dropped at the moment...
DSC05912.jpg

DSC05921.jpg

305SOL

Reaction score
Hey Guys, noobie here

I have a 2000 NBP Accord Sedan completely stock & want to start changing it up.

I'm looking at a set of wheels but have no idea if the specs will work and need the guidance of the offset guru's on this site. The wheels are 18"x9.0" +15.

What would you guys recommend as far as tire size, rubbing issues, etc.
Keep in mind i haven't bought coil-overs as of yet, and need recommendations on that subject as well.

Any help is truly appreciated, thanks! :thumbup:

JOEYSACCORD

Reaction score
Quick question.

Dropped on Type 1's, and waiting for my camber kit to come in. I want my camber to obviously be as close a feasibly possible to 0.

Im running 17x7 or 7.5 (dont remember) +40 offset and im tucking right now, plan on raising my car up a bit in the back because if you look at the side skirt it gets lower as you go back which im not liking.

When I picture my rears with no camber, I can tell I will need to roll my fenders, but MY PROBLEM is the end of the bumper, the corner where is meets the fender. Will that rub? I'm nervous that I will. Heres a pick of how im dropped at the moment...
DSC05912.jpg

DSC05921.jpg

Are u getting front amd rear camber kits?? If not u should unless u gott $ to blow on tires..and u don't need to roll just trim the lip on the quarter panel that tab won't hit unless ur really slammed..and the fenders, just roll back the the fender liner tabs with ur hands I did and it worked.

JOEYSACCORD

Reaction score
Hey Guys, noobie here

I have a 2000 NBP Accord Sedan completely stock & want to start changing it up.

I'm looking at a set of wheels but have no idea if the specs will work and need the guidance of the offset guru's on this site. The wheels are 18"x9.0" +15.

What would you guys recommend as far as tire size, rubbing issues, etc.
Keep in mind i haven't bought coil-overs as of yet, and need recommendations on that subject as well.

Any help is truly appreciated, thanks! :thumbup:

First off get coilovers first before u start with wheels!! Those wheels specs will look horrible wothout a drop..and I would recommend camber kits front and rear..
And if u plan on running those wheels specs be prepared for some trimming fender rollin and negative camber..I'm running 17x8.5 +15 check em out...and as of coils don't be afraid to search its usefull..

Back