*Official Non 6th gen Accord Member Car Thread*

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ryans just gotta be a baller doesnt he?

i remember the days of pre shift boots on autos, and pre ccfl headlights.

its fun coming up with new ideas, isnt it ryan? hahahaha

anyways, i cant really be in this anymore, but heres my run down...

the old accord
menormalside01EDIT.jpg

the gti
DSC01853.jpg

and now why i cant be in the club, haha
DSC02015-EDIT.jpg

enephekt

Reaction score
I have to say, this is the cleanest smoothest use of white in a 6th Gen accord I have seen yet. Smooth man, smooth...

newenginebay.jpg

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
So wasnt quite sure how to name this thread. But I know we have a lot of members on this site who use to be 6th gen owners like my self but have since moved onto another car. So this thread is for all the people that have new cars since their 6th gen but still lurk the site/post. Maybe a lame idea but I was bored :) mods if you wanna lock this thread go for it haha :)

Just post a pic of your 6th gen when you owned it and then another pic of the new car. :) You can throw on a mod list for both cars as well if you want.

I had a 1998 Honda Accord Coupe V6 with AEM SRI, Custom Exhaust, Katana KR-5 Rims wrapped in Nangkang NS-II tires, Tein Basic Coilovers, 35% tint, tinted tails, Type R grille, and some other minor things here and there.

photo3.jpg

newenginebay.jpg

Now I own a 2003 Honda Accord V6 Coupe 6speed :) It has Custom Exhaust, Katana KR-5 Rims, wrapped in Nexon 5000 tires, Tein Basic Coilovers, tinted tails.

Accord6.jpg

Accord3.jpg

Did that kit come with your 7th gen if not where did you get it

indowanksta88

Reaction score
ryans just gotta be a baller doesnt he?

i remember the days of pre shift boots on autos, and pre ccfl headlights.

its fun coming up with new ideas, isnt it ryan? hahahaha

anyways, i cant really be in this anymore, but heres my run down...

the old accord
menormalside01EDIT.jpg

the gti
DSC01853.jpg

and now why i cant be in the club, haha
DSC02015-EDIT.jpg

Andy, i am usually not a huge fan of VW's, but your GTI was sexy! is your dad still driving it at that drop or did you raise it up hahah. it would be gangster to see someone's dad driving a dumped gti.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, nah dude, my dad wouldnt have been able to handle that. i put the stock set up back in and took the exhaust and tint off the front windows. it really doesnt look anything like it did. maybe once/if i ever get it back, itll be sexy again, hahaha.

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
I have to say, this is the cleanest smoothest use of white in a 6th Gen accord I have seen yet. Smooth man, smooth...

newenginebay.jpg

Haha thanks man.

And to the guy asking about the lip kit on my 7th gen. Its OEM and all I have is the front lip. Missing skirts, and rear.

scrappys64

Reaction score
Snapped a few shots last night nothing special but just a few of my RHINO!! I will eventually look into a small project car. Anyway enjoy fellas!!

June2008009.jpg

June2008004.jpg

June2008002.jpg

June2008001.jpg

4drh22accord

Reaction score
I still have my Accord but I figured we can also add in our other vehicles. Make it a thread of previous owned car and current other cars, lol, that sounds fkd up. Any way, here is my other love and was bought as a tow vehicle when I thought the Accord was goin turbo. Oh yeah, check out the gas price in the one pic. I FKN WISH!!!!!!!!!

Picture671.jpg

Picture647.jpg

Picture573.jpg

Back