No Teaser

scrappys64

Reaction score
Okay GREAT I cant see the pics because I am at work!!!!!!! But somone said it's an SRT-4 Have fun and enjoy the new ride.. :)

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
*sighhhh* i just can't find a way to like those cars....

best of luck with it tho, Peter.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments guys. I really mean it when I say I will be around. I'm not going to sell out my first car family. Can I still go to the meets though? I'll debadge it and rebadge it as a Honda?

Wow man that looks good. How much you pick that up for?

Also, the first thing I think you should do is get black eyelids. It really gives a completely different look for the neon and looks much better than stock.

Congrats.
After 6SPeed Mike posted a pic of an SRT-4 next to a Pokemon because he said it looks like one with the eyelids, I dedicated myself to staying away from Eyelids forever.

nice car, but i dont understand. why did u get another fwd car? i thought u're getting miata or RX-7 FC???
I testdrove an RX-8 before I got into the SRT-4. Same dealership, RX-8 had better price. I called my mechanic and he said he wouldn't be my friend anymore if I ever got an RX-8. 1. The parts are expensive. 2. They suck. I also checked online and the 2004 RX-8 had a lot of recall and reflash issues. Plus, it just wasn't as fun to drive for me. Different style cars. RX-8 does 50/50, RWD, etc, but when I floored it on the test drive and it just didn't do it for me. However, when I downshifted, the car blipped, but still not as fun. BTW...Torque Steer FTMFL.

i know those cars are fast and all, and i am in no way hatin, but i would have personally kept the accord especially considering the fact that you did a 5 speed swap and all. but congrats on the new buy.
A slap on my forehead. I know it was a big lost, but I look at it as an experience. I was about to cry until I heard them driving the SRT-4 to get detailed and I heard the BOV.

^^ true.

didnt you not have payments on it anymore too? seems like ever since you payed it off, you couldnt wait to get rid of it, hahahaha.

i dont have payments on mine, and im keepin this bitch forever, hahaha.
Another slap on the head. And yes you are right. Once I finished paying it off I felt like I wasn't chained anymore so I could get another. It's like being married and waiting for the divorce papers...LoL.

Peter Noooo I thought after the driving school youd keep it forever!
I KNOW I KNOW...BUT THE EXACT OPPOSITE HAPPENED!!! LoL. I saw a 600HP SRT-4 driven by a 50 year old lady and couldn't let her have all the fun. Scary part is I also saw one drove into a wall...

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
Good Luck with it though Peter I know your gonna have fun with it! Did you trade it in, do you still have the nitrous kit?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You know, with a bit of work, you could be one of the few 500hp SRT-4's......that should help minimize the "It's STILL a Neon" opinions.........

Regardless, I'm sure you'll be back in the Import family soon enough, enjoy it in the meantime.

Raymond

Reaction score
Accord --> Neon

downgrade

sorry sir. It might be faster but the Accord was better in, ohh... every other way possible. :rofl:

What'd you do with the Accord?

Back